Popular Posts

Sunday 27 March 2011

Introduction (Miss Gorilla)

Here's the stories of my true love . Before this , i never felt anything when with my ex girlfriends before . But this time , its totally different . The gorilla is so childish , so cute , and so supportive ! ! What i like bout her ? Is her attitude which is very childish even the gorilla is older than me ~ She is so funny , talkative , weird and LAZY !

Well , i knew her on December 25 2010 . My friend  introduced her to me . At the first . she really hate me ! She said when she look at my photo , she said that i'm the kind of people who like pretty girls only ! buuuuuu ~ My first question to her and the question that cause us to know each other until today was "are u a real japanese ? " And her first answer was "Yes . and if u don't like , u can remove me from your friends list" . She so arrogant that time !

Starting that day , we started to know each other la ~ Everyday we chat , for a week non-stop ~ Then at the Friday , December 31 2010 , a day before New Year Eve , we felt so sad because i'm heading back to my campus , and we can't chat like usual ~ I left my phone number in her messages box . "This is my number , 01XXXXXXX , text me if u want . I really hope u will text me " . That was my messages to her ~

On that day , she accompany me until 4 a.m and she didn't sleep ! I felt so happy cause she want to accompany me until that late . Bout 4.30 am , i when back to my campus . On that morning , i was very very surprised ! ! In my phone , there was a messages wrote " Good Morning Crazy Boy" . She text me ! yeaaahhhhhhhhhh ! No one knows how i felt that time ! Starting from that , we text using phone ~ From the first messages , until the latest messages she sent to me , i keep them in my phone . I won't delete it cause whenever i felt boring , lonely , or what so ever , i will read them . The messages are really funny ! Always laugh when read them ~ Thats what make me fell in love with her .

On January 1st 2011 , at the time almost 4 am , i said to her " Dear , can i say i love u ? " , Her answer was  "sure u can dear" . I still remember that ~ On January 4th 2011 , I asked her to be my girlfriend , and she want ! i'm so glad that time ! ! She is totally different from others ! She changed me a lot ! I keep my hoping on her , and even she always said , don't keep hoping on me , go find other girls . I won't listen to her , because i really **** her ! And even now she are going to Singapore alone , i will still keep hoping on her ! No one can change my decision ~

She also never called me BABY ! i hate that word ! My ex girlfriends before this , always , BABY , i miss u la . huh ! I have name ! My name is Mohamad Hud Zaqwan Bin Mohamed Saufi ! Thank you to Yurina Arzunni for calling me by my name ! I won't forget her and i wish she won't forget me too ! Lets pray for her safety , for her happiness , for her studies and for her love !

To Yurina Arzunni , if u read this , whenever u are , don't be alone ok ? When feel bored , read my blog ok ? And if u come back to Malaysia , feel free to text me ! Anytime ! Anywhere ! I waiting for it dear ! !

-Miss Gorilla-

No comments:

Post a Comment