Popular Posts

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Accident

Today , on 23rd March , around 2.45 pm , my friend named Z had involove in an accident .
He was hit by a car very hard which cause him in a critical condition .
I went to pay him a visit , when i reached there , in the room , so many people .
He's awake but his but not fully conscious .
Time past slows and one by one start going home .
Now only left me , his bestfriend alone with him . He moved his fingers and called my name
i really sympathize with him , slowly i went nearer to him and ask why ?
He said to me "Before this , i always wondering , how its feel when we get hit by a car ? and now , today , i already own the answer" .
i asked him to stop talking , but he kept talking . "The pain is really something , its unstoppable , pain all over my body , hurting me everysecond "
He said the doctors had comformed him that half of his body is paralyzed forever . Then i asked him what he want to do next ? A very weird answer came from him , "After this , i will be lying on this bed , with this lovely unstoppable pain and just wait my life to end "
"Everything is useless now , what i had , now had become memories which i will remeber always "
Then he asked me to leave him alone . He said he already lost a very IMPORTANT thing in his life . 
keep wondering what is that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment