Popular Posts

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Registration 2 ! !

We reached at the hostel and me and my dad accompany my sister for her hostel registration ~ she look happy in nervous , sometimes happy , sometimes nervous , just like me before . When thinking bout i have a good future insyaallah , i'm so happy , but when thinking bout how to get friends , how to adopt myself there makes me very nervous ! !

The weird thing here is , i just sending my little sister for her registration , but i also felt very nervous , its like i'm the one who gonna register ! so nervous ! ! But must pretend happy . That day i can bully my little sister . Her name is Siti Noor Hajar Binti Mohamed Saufi ~

I tease her every second . "wooaa , i'm so nervous !" "Woooa , u gonna be left alone" . Then get scolded by Hajar !

She's the one who register but i'm the one who have to lift her bag for her ! So unfair ~ But as a good brother , must help her la . She got a Rafflesia 2 , floor 4 . So high ! We went to her room by lift ~ Tired if used the stairs ~ She got a Kuantan's Girl as her roomates .

I hope she will be happy with that girls ~ After this , sure Hajar will look different coz she have to go and fro using the stairs which have more than 240 steps ! Hope she get a bit slimmer la !

Then , we went to her Food court . Oh Man ! her food court is much much much much better than my places ! ! SO jealous !

Then , we went home . So pity Hajar . She have to go through all this ~ Just like me before ! But she won't feel so lonely coz her campus and our home is near ~ Mine is about 800 km ! ! When i can get home , its like i can go out from a prison ! ! Freedom ~ Actually , getting far places makes us gain more experiences and learn a lot of new things .

I hope she will focus in her study and get a good result !


After that , we went to eat some Dim Sum at de templers ~ Yummy Yummy ! ! Fish siew mai , Prawn Siew mai , Siew mai and many more ! Plus with Nescafe Latte ~ Emm , so mouth-watering !
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment