Popular Posts

Saturday 26 March 2011

Introduction (This is me)

Yo ! Well , today i wanna introduce myself ~ My life , my families , my friends , and so on ~

Ok , my name is Mohamad Hud Zaqwan Bin Mohamed Saufi . This year ( 2011 ) i will be a bit matured from before because i gonna be 19 on 24th April ~

I was born on 1992 which is the greatest year ever ! why ? because me and my friends was born that year ! I was born at Hospital Bentong , which is not too big hospital . Pity my mother , have to went through a lot of uncountable pain to give me the chance to see this world ~ But in the end , i have become a VERY VERY  good son !

The Picture of me last year (2010)
I was schooling at primary school called "Sekolah Rendah Sungai Marong" . That is my second steps of knowing what is life ~ My first step is when i was in the kindergarten . i don't know anything that time . What i know ? Only eat , play , reading , fighting and sleep =__="

I started to make a lot of friends since i entered kindergarten ~ Good friends , bad friends and weird friends also ~ My first important examination is "UPSR" which is Primary school final test ! After that , i started my secondary school by entering my foot into the gate of SMK BENTONG ~ A boring school , but stayed there until i was 17 years old . Because of the teachers there , i was successfully scored in my PMR and SPM with 6a ! That is good enough for me !

The morning I took my SPM result 
The morning of the SPM result-taking day , i was woke up by the "Ringgggg" sound . The sound came from my phone . It was my dad , calling me ! I answer it , and my dad " Hud , congratulations , you got 6a , your additional mathematics is A , but the other 3 subjects , unfortunately , u didn't get A" i was surprised that morning and so excited ! ! ! !  After that , i work as a cashier at a supermarket . The income of the supermarket increases rapidly after i started worked at there ! = O . Many staff there like to hang out with me and my friends ~ They even celebrate our birthday ! And gave us presents ! ! ! Thank u ! !

Huh ? why my face looks like this ? weird ~
Now , its the turn for my friends and my life stories !

I know a lot of friends including good friends , bad friends and weird friends ! ! They all are AWESOME ! ! Most of my friends love to live the life ~ And the minor , always with studies =__=" . Its a waste if we didn't do anything while we are alive ~ Do weird and crazy things are mine and my friends favorite activities ! wooooo ! What we do ? We cycling bikes in front of a trailer and almost get hit ! !Fall from a hill , but still can laughing ! ! Force a dog to chase us , and so on ~ ~ ~ 
Lets eat KFC !
We tried to build a music band , and only one song were produced ! ! Only instrumental , "LEFT ALONE" , this song is to describe the crimes that always happen nowadays . The kidnapping of innocent children ! ! What did they do wrong ? We expressed our feeling through this song ~ 
From left Faris(guitarist-lead) , Ariff(Guitar-rthym) , Me(vocalist ????) and Aiman (bassist)
This is our TRIAL-BAND , always jamming with them .  These guys are awesome ! ! Miss you guys dude ! ! Four of us really attracted to the japans culture , japans music , japans drama and more ~ What we always talk bout is " hey , when we grown up , lets go to japan !" . Hope comes true ! yeahh ! Besides jamming and hang out , we love to take photos . A weird photos , a cool photos and anything that looks smart ~
Human flying ? ? Impossible !
Whoa ! again ? human trying to fly ! 
Besides weird , crazy and free-life-style sides , we also have a formal lifestyle ~ Acting cool when go to dinner , dressing very clean and tidy ! But the attitude , still the same ~ Always be noisy , and love to tease people ~

This time , we were having a reunion with Primary schools friends . Try to find me , huuuu , where am i ? ? That night was an unforgetable night ! We were having so much funs ! And i was doing my first single performance even my voice is " cool " =__=" . That night also we had our class shirt ! so cool ! !



Its me and Sarah ~
4 of us !
We also can do magic ! ! Make a stone fly ~

Woohoo ~ A flying stone !
Besides long hair , we also did a bald style ~ haha ~ 

Well , its too much to packed in only one post ~ so , we meet again later ! ! in Introduction Episode 2 (Miss Gorilla) 
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment