Popular Posts

Monday 23 May 2011

Registration ! !

Yesterday on 22th May 2011 , me and my family were happily sent my little sister to further her study in Foundation Of Science in the campus of UiTM Puncak Alam . The campus have nothing in it ! Only Faculties and Hostels ! A lift-having hostels ! The hostels is much prettier from my campus =__=" . The Faculties are modern-building and pretty ! ! I'm jealous ! But what can i do ~ Hope she have the comfort to study there ! Good luck !

We started our moved yesterday at about 7.00 a.m ~ My little sister looked nervous and but happy ~ We went to Kampung Baru and met my grandparents and asked for their blessing . My grandpa got fever . Pity him ~ WE continue our journey to the campus , and in the middle of the trip , gruuu gruuu our stomach sounded . Thats the signal of hungriness ! We stop by at a mamak restaurant , and ate roti canai ! The i felt like wanna vomit ! Don't know why ~ Then we continued our journey and reached there at bout 11.30 am ~

It changed a bit since the last time i came . Only a bit ! The stairs at there which connect from the hostels to the faculties have more than 240 steps ! For a big person , one month is enough for them to be slim if their always use the stairs ~

We went to the hostels by bus which was prepared by the uitm ~ Kind of far from the faculties to the hostels !



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment