Popular Posts

Sunday 15 May 2011

The Sales ! !

From 11th May 2011 to 14th May 2011 ,we have done a non-stop shopping !
The sales are everywhere ! The PDI authentics , Uniqlo , Renoma , SEEDS and many more ! ! Its a waste if we didn't buy them ~

The sales wasn't 20% or 10% but 50% and 70% ! While doing the shooping , in the same time we exercised ~ The first day , on 11th May 2011 , we have walked for 22000 steps u know ! Unbelievable ! We had walked from the Midvalley , round and round and round and shops and shops and shops and shops and eat and eat and eat to the The Gardens and then to the KL central ! Its really tired !

On that night , we went to Kuala Lumpur City Center ! Go and bought some uniqlos and eat Nando's ~ The most tiring day ~ But satisfied la ~

On the second day , 12th May 2011 , in the morning , we breakfast at Wendy in Berjaya Times Square . Then , me and my friend , Aiman , didn't get full yet and we ate subway ~ The Turkey ham + the fresh veggies + the thousands islands sauce make us happy ! So yummy ! !
Then , we accompany my friend to the Romp ,  he wanted to buy a pants a shirts . That time , we separate and go on our own way . Me and Aiman went to Berjaya Sompo and entered the HTC quietly brilliant Headquarters . After settled there , we went to the Lot 10 and played Play Station 3 . We tried the Pro evolution Soccer 2011 . And guess what ? I scored a goal ! After scored a goal , we went into the ZARA shop . That is the places for rich people to shops . Me and Aiman , proudly-face , entered the shops , we checked out a single shirt , cost of Rm 200 ! So expensives ! Then , we went out . That shop actually sell women's only ~

After boring , we went to Fahrenheit 88 , entered the Uniqlo , i tried a Sweater , a nice design + a very very good discount ! From Rm 129.90 to Rm 24.90 ! Now or never ? my friend told me . So , i take it la ~

Then , the 15th may 2011 , i went for shopping with my family , We went to Sogo ~ So many sales that times ! I found a very nice design SEEDS shirts . Discounts of 50% . So pretty and cheap ! Nice one ! After that we went to buy a lot of things . Actually , we should sent my lil sister to shops for her necessary to go further her study ~ But , the things for me is more than hers . :D

My lil sister bought a very nice tudung for her . I looked at the tudung , at tried to wear it . haha . Looks funny on me !
Then we ate at the Food Court . The sizzling mee is AWESOME ! So worthy ! The mee is full , and not spicy and yummy ! 
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment