Popular Posts

Monday 2 May 2011

30 April 2011 ! !

At last ! ! On 30 April 2011 , my final examination finally over ! ! woooooooooooooooo ! ! ! ! So happy ~

After this can rest the mind for awhile ~ Go for vacation with friends ! ! Gambang WaterPark ! ! Here i come ! !  On 30 may , i was my 19th birthday was celebrated ~ With the Flour ! haha ~ i was cheated by my friends , he said " hud , hurry up , lets throw flour at Yan ! I followed him to the restroom , then asked him where the flour , then all my friends came asnd start the FLOUR WAR ! ! its fun ! ! ! ! ! On that day , we celebrate 3 birthday = 22th April (YAN) 23th April (IMRAN) and 24th April (ME) . Three of us were white that time ! looks like a ghost ~ The flour covered us . I don't care if they wanna throw flour to us because that means they love us ! ! ! Thank u guys ! ! U rocks ! ! See u next semester ok ~

That evening too , my Miss Y text me back ! ! haha ~ That time really miss her ! ! she said " can text u back !" and " spend time learning to speak Malays and Chinese" haha . This Miss Y is weird ! ! XP

Later that night , i went out with my friends . We went out for a dinner ~ Well , we so happy that night ! ! I ate 1 and half of USA Fried Rice and drank fresh orange +  Teh O' Laici ! ! haha ~ Then get fat ~

 -end-

1 comment: