Popular Posts

Friday 6 May 2011

Almost Dead ! !

Today , at 4.30 p.m , me and my friends were going to the mosque . I drove my car . Perodua Viva ~ While driving , we chats ~ And i drove not too fast because we were in the housing area . We approched  the "T"junction near the bridge ~ At the T junction , a car stopped . The driver didn't see me i think . At the time i crossed the T junction , the car started to move and almost hit my car ! ! If he hit , sure me and my friends will get injured badly . He drove so fast ! ! Oh man ! Really closed to my car ! I tried to avoid from hitting my car ~ I drove to my left and in front of me there was a street lamp ! ! I quickly turned to the right ~ Phewww , alhamdulillah , nothing happen to me and my friends . Haiz , drivers nowadays are really dangerous la ~ In this case , if he hit me , he will be in guilty side ! ! Why ? Because i have the priority to use the main road , he should give me way ! ! The drivers looks very shocked when he almost hit my car . The driver was a guy . A never-thinking-carefully-guy !  
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment