Popular Posts

Tuesday 31 May 2011

First day ! !

On 29th May 2010 , i had registered as the resident of Nyatoh college . On that day , i got separated with my friends , they all got Damak college while i'm were put away far from them . Its hard for the first day to adapt myself in this situation , but from time to time , myself slowly adapt to the situation .

I had changed my Group , from Group J (APD3Jl) to Group B (APD3Bl) . A much wiser and happening group . A big amount of intelligence are needed in this Group , Most of them were clever , hard-working , and not giving up easily .

On my first day at campus as a student of Semester 3 who is senior to the student in Semester 1 , i felt so homesick ~ Its just the same as when i was in Semester 1 . But its is less than before ~ Then , of course i miss a lot to my Miss Y who always support me and motivate me . Miss Y will further her study next month , in Dental Hygiene . Lets pray for her so that she will stay focus on study , for her to be happy all the time , for her to have good friends who appreciate her , and for her to stay childish ! ! :D

Goodluck Miss Y ! Gambatte Miss y !

In this semester , i will be taking Cadastral 2 , Surveying Engineering 2 , Ctu , Bel , Engineering mathematics and Computer application . This is also the last semester i will be taking for Bel , Mathematics and Ctu . Bel is English , And CTU is Islamic Thought ! Insyaallah i will try to score all of them . The total of credit hour is 19 which is less one than before .
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment